The Equolink 3 is a state-of-the-art, windows-based Software allowing the transfer of collected data from the Equotip 3 indicating device to a PC for further processing of the data. The Equolink 3 software is able to call up, possibly edit and export the up to 100’000 stored measurements and user-defined conversion curves.
The Equotip 3 software interfaces are also designed to enable the direct output of measurements to cross-company quality control systems and to support automated testing routines. For example, the interfaces can used to transmit pass/fail decisions to the process control system. Equolink 3 supports furthermore the upgrading of the Equotip’s software from the internet. The Equolink 3 package is included in all Equotip 3 units at no extra charge.
* Use with all Equotip 3 hardness testers
* Simple file management by drag & drop
* Up- and download of measurement series, conversions, language files, help files, user profiles and log files from the Equotip 3 indicating device
* Equotip 3 file management in tree view (copy, move, delete, rename, create folder)
* Show and edit measurement series in the table and print out
* Update the Equotip 3 firmware and the Equolink 3 software over the internet